|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
This is a new exciting opportunity for an Events Coordinator to join a global law firm in their global events team. The role incorporates all aspects of events planning and execution from start to finish and includes events both on-site and off-site for business development and professional education. The events will take place in the EMEA region or globally. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take a step up and is interested in working globally.
The Events Coordinator's main responsibilities will include:
- Working with lawyers, clients, CRM teams, firm committees, and other internal departments to plan and execute meetings, receptions, outings and provide support for firm wide events
- Conduct research, compose presentations, schedule site visits and find resources to make decisions about event possibilities
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Lead annual planning and scheduling of training events, working with the global events and Learning & Development teams
- Communicate detailed training venue requirements to external venues and the firm's offices
- Manage save the date messages, invitations and registrations
- Work with travel agents to manage travel requirements and book air travel and ground transportation bookings as appropriate as well as coordinating transportation for retreats
- Build appropriate tools to support training events, such as Apps for event registration and training materials, surveys etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take a step up and work for a fantastic firm, in a well varied events role. The Events Coordinator will have the opportunity to work globally on internal and external events.
If you think this opportunity is for you, and you would like to join the global events team for this leading firm, then make sure you apply today!