A top ranked law firm are seeking a 'Events Coordinator' role to join their London based team on a permanent basis. The firm itself are involved in high profile cases both on a domestic and international level while also using their commercial knowledge in a constructive and professional manner.
The team you will be joining are looking for someone to manage an efficient events service to both internal and external clients.
As the successful 'Events Coordinator' you will be involved in:
- Beginning to end management of a variety of onsite and offsite events
- Creating the ROI event data and reporting back to key stakeholders
- Creating events using e-marketing tools
- Working with the internal creative team to design marketing collateral
- Conducting on site visits
- Budget management
- Building and maintaining a strong internal network
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional services experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- The ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
If this sounds of interest then apply now!