A leading, top 20 accountancy firm are seeking a proactive and efficient Events Assistant to join their marketing team on a permanent basis. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has exposure to organising events to really kickstart their career in marketing and event management, within a succesful and well established firm.
Within this role you will primarily be focusing on supporting the Events Manager with the planning, administration and delivery of the firm's events.
Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the organisation of numerous events
- Producing marketing collateral to promote the firm credentials and key services
- Capturing and updating information about interaction with clients of the firm
- Ensuring all content, including the website, is accurate, relevant and presents a consistent profile to clients and prospective employees
- Ad hoc administrative tasks and supporting the marketing function
As the sucessful Events Assistant you will have:
- Education Level: A-Level/A-level equivalent
- Minimum of one-year professional services marketing experience desirable
- Intelligence gathering and reporting experience
- Good understanding of web-based applications
- Proofreading skills
- Event experience desirable
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more then please apply!