|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum|
Events Adviser- £37000 max
Ambition is currently working with an International Law firm on their search for Events Adviser to join their marketing and business development team based in London office. You will be organising a wide range of events including conferences, seminars, receptions, gala dinners and experiential events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a number of medium sized events, leading the event planning process on behalf of the client and offering a consultative approach to Partners and the M&BD team
- Successful delivery of the allocated annual program of events.
- Attending events building relationships with partners and clients
- Ensuring the firm's website and intranet is maintained with the information regarding forthcoming events and post event stats.
- Driving the continuing improvement in standards of the firm's internal and external event activity.
- Being knowledgeable to advise and support best practice approach to processes and events management duties.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in events role within the professional services environment.
- Confidence in leading event logistics.
If this role sounds interesting and you want to know more, then apply now!