EA to Marketing team / Events
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
EA to the Marketing Director
International law firm
Fantastic culture looking for an EA with a passion for marketing
This a very unique opportunity looking for an experience PA who has proven interest in working within a Marketing or Business Development team.
This is a hugely progressive dynamic law firm who are keen for an ambitious individual to join and really develop in this role as full autonomy will be given from the offset to make the role your own.
This opportunity will allow you the chance to be fully involved in running the events for the team whilst providing senior EA support and running your own marketing projects.
- Diary management
- Arranging travel schedules and hotel accommodation
- Setting up internal and external meetings, lunches and conference calls
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations on occasion
- Responsibility for coding and processing of departmental invoices and monthly marketing credit card statements. Assisting the team members with setting up and sending electronic marketing mailings
- Administering new joiners
- Ad-hoc support for major projects as and when necessary
- Assisting with the organisation of the annual internal training events including managing the invitation and RSVP process, room bookings, catering, logistics, liaising with AV and preparing information booklets/flyers as well as arrangements for the offsite dinner
- Managing the invitation and RSVP process for biannual practice and sector group retreats
- Assisting with retreat logistics and other organisational aspects, such as hotel transfers and accommodation Assisting business development managers and executives in preparing/finalising content for retreats (info packs and other handouts, presentation loops, etc.)
- Tracking and reporting on attendance statistics and collecting and collating feedback post-event.
To be successful in your application for EA to Marketing Director you will need to be:
- An experienced Legal PA/ EA or PA/ EA within Professional Services who has proven experience of supporting or studying in marketing or business development.
- A go getting who has a flexible attitude to work
If this sounds like you, please apply now!