EA: Dispute Resolution
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47000 per annum|
Top global law firm
Fantastic City location
Highly competitive salary, excellent benefits & first-class training and development opportunities
A really interesting EA role has arisen at a market leading, highly successful, highly respected and well- established global law firm based in stunning offices in the City.
This EA role would be ideal for a highly experienced PA or EA who has gained extensive experience supporting at Senior Exec or Partner level, within a professional services or financial services and who has experience of managing small projects autonomously and has excellent communication skills, as the role requires the EA to liaise extensively with senior internal stakeholders.
The main remit of the role includes:
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Liaison with clients and client research
- Building relationships internally and externally
- Preparation of a range of client letters, documents, presentation and reports
- Complex travel arrangements
- Arrange and prepare for internal team meetings, map action points and feedback
- Financial management - expenses, billing and WIP reports
- Support BD and marketing activities
- Coordination of twice-yearly recruitment-based projects from start to conclusion
This Executive Assistant role will be working for a firm that values its employees immensely - there are first class training and development opportunities available and a really collaborative feel to the culture.
In order to be successful in this EA role you will need:
- Excellent academic background, educated to graduate level or equivalent professional experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong experience of working as a PA or EA in a professional services or financial services environment
- Experience of supporting at Senior Exec/Partner level
- Fantastic communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of working autonomously and running small projects
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of working in a proactive way with examples of how you add value to the people you support
If this Executive Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!!