|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
Top global law firm
Fantastic City location
Highly competitive salary, excellent benefits & first-class training and development opportunities
A very exciting opportunity has arisen at a world renowned, global law firm, based in stunning offices in the heart of the City for a talented, professional and proactive Executive Assistant to work alongside a highly successful Partner and a wider high-performing team.
This EA role would be ideal for a highly experienced PA or EA who has gained extensive experience supporting at Senior Exec or Partner level, within a professional services or financial services and who has a naturally proactive approach to their work and loves to add value and make a difference.
The main remit of the role includes:
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Liaison with clients and client research
- Building relationships internally and externally
- Preparation of a range of client letters, documents, presentation and reports
- Complex travel arrangements
- Arrange and prepare for internal team meetings, map action points and feedback
- Financial management - expenses, billing and WIP reports
- Support BD and marketing activities
- Support on projects as required
This Executive Assistant role will be working for a firm that values its employees immensely - there are first class training and development opportunities available and a really collaborative feel to the culture.
In order to be successful in this EA role you will need:
- Excellent academic background, educated to graduate level or equivalent professional experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong experience of working as a PA or EA in a professional services or financial services environment
- Experience of supporting at Senior Exec/Partner level
- Fantastic communication skills, written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of working in a proactive way with examples of how you add value to the people you support
If this Executive Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!!