|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Human Resources and Development
Leading Accountancy Firm
Above market salary + fantastic company benefits such as; 28 days' holiday plus bank holidays, bonus scheme etc.
This exciting opportunity requires someone to provide 1:1 support to the HR Director. You will not only be the EA but also act in partnership with the HRD providing a high level of support. You will be encouraged to challenge commitments as well as outlining outputs from meetings and communicating to the wider business. You will also take control of project management such as change management projects and internal branding and running the internal EA committee.
Your duties as The EA to HR Director will include:
- Extensive and ever changing diary management making decisions on behalf of the HRD
- Extensive inbox management filtering unnecessary emails
- Acting as the gate keeper to the HRD
- Arranging meetings and horizon scanning their diary
- Mentoring team members
- Internal project management
- Produces draft agendas for meetings and liaises with contributors
- Proactively following up on action points from meetings
- Organising networking events with the internal EA community
- Booking travel arrangements
To be a successful candidate for this EA to HR Director role you will need:
- EA experience supporting at a senior level within a professional services environment is essential
- Experience of supporting with extensive diary and inbox management
- Highly organised and efficient
- Project management experience is desirable but not essential
- Confident in making decisions on behalf of the HRD
- Proactivity and horizon scanning are essential skills for this role
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, and want a role where you can provide true 1:1 support to a senior person in the business, whilst joining a firm who give support and structure from the offset then apply now!