|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A top London law firm are looking for an E-Billing Assistant to join their Finance department.
Main duties and responsibilities for E-billing:
Using technical expertise and building effective relationships to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Solicitors Accounts Rules:
- Generating electronic files
- Handling a heavy volume of complex uploads for a selection of e-billing clients to various intermediary platforms.
- Ensuring client guidelines and firm policies are followed during the submission process.
- Assisting with maintaining timekeeper, matter, rates and invoice data held within the various intermediary systems.
- Assisting with rejection management
- Ensuring compliance with the firms systems in accordance with the firm's protocols.
If you have prior legal billing experience, along with exposure to ebilling and great Excel skills, please apply now!