Digital Marketing Specialist - 12 month contract
Digital Marketing Specialist
Located at the heart of the City
£45,000 to £50,000 pa + bens
A really exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing Specilaists to join a leading accountancy practice on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working closely with Partners, fee earners and the existing marketing team, this Digital Marketing Specilaist role will see you taking the lead on all things digital and being the expert in the team, helping the firm achieve their business objectives for 2020 and to continue their digital transformation.
This Digital Marketing Specialist role will be working as part of a dynamic, friendly marketing team who are collaborative and highly respected within the firm. You'll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of digital campaigns and mentor the junior members of the team.
The culture of the firm is diverse, supportive and professional; they have a good work/life balance, everyone is very approachable and there is no hierarchy here - all in all, it's a great place to work!
This Digital Marketing Specialist role would be ideal for a Digital Marketing Executive or Senior Executive who wants to step up in their responsibilities and really own projects and be involved in business strategy.
The Digital Marketing Specilaist role will be busy and varied and the remit will include:
- Creating digital marketing plans
- Budget management
- Management of digital campaigns from planning to execution
- Project management
- Creating a plan to update the website content, fucntionality and client experience, manage a content strategy
- Analyse web, social media and SEO stats and make recommendation for improvement
- Measure and report on ROI and effectiveness of campaigns
- Develop and manage digital events (webinars, podcasts etc)
In order to be successful in this Digital Marketing Specialist role, you'll need to be an experienced Digital Marketing expert with a background gained within Professional Services.
You'll also need:
- Educated to degree standard
- Advanced digital and social media marketing skills and experience
- Experience of creating digital marketing plans and budgets
- Experience of developing digital marketing concepts, implementing and measuring
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Proven track record in building collaborative working relationships internally and externally
- Good MS Office skills
- Experience of web CMS' and social media platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop
- Demonstrable experience of solid influencing skills
If this Digital Marketing Specialist role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please contact me today!!