Digital Manager (FTC)
A leading International law firm are looking to recruit an interim Digital Manager to become part of team in London. As the Digital Manager on a 6 month FTC you will report directly into the Head of Marketing and drive the execution of the digital marketing plan and growth objectives.
You will manage digital campaigns from inception to delivery and will be responsible for measuring the return on investment of campaigns and projects.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be required to build relationships with all senior stakeholders and ensure that the sales and marketing strategies are aligned from an operational standpoint. You will also manage the database to ensure all data is maintained and up to date, and the business is using it to the best of their ability.
There may also be the prospect to convert to permanant at the end of the 6 month term for a high preforming canddiate.
- Experience working within a B2B business in a digital role
- Proven experience of running successful digital campaigns
- Able to work and advise senior stakeholders at all levels
- HTML or CSS experience is beneficial
- Extensive attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines