A leading Insights and trends Consultancy are looking to recruit a Digital Manager to become part of team in London. As the Digital Manager you will report directly into the Head of Marketing and drive the execution of the digital marketing plan and growth objectives.
The role will be heavily involved in owning the marketing operations and the day-to-day multi-channel tactics in Marketo. You will manage digital campaigns from inception to delivery and will be responsible for measuring the return on investment of campaigns and projects.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be required to build relationships with all senior stakeholders and ensure that the sales and marketing strategies are aligned from an operational standpoint. You will also manage the database to ensure all data is maintained and up to date, and the business is using it to the best of their ability.
- Experience working within a B2B business in a digital role
- It's essential to be a confident user of Marketo (if not, experience using Eloqua would also be considered)
- Able to work and advise senior stakeholders at all levels
- HTML or CSS experience is beneficial
- Extensive attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines