|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Digital Manager to join a leading Real Estate business in London on a permanent basis. This person will work with the Head of UK Digital Marketing, to plan and execute digital projects in accordance to tight deadlines within a budget. The Digital Manager will take part in the planning, definition and infrastructure and use of the marketing autonomation platform. You will be responsible for developing the best practices in lead scoring, lead generation, and supporting the creation of email, forms and landing pages.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning key digital marketing projects, monitoring progress and initiating corrective actions if necessary
- Using knowledge of digital business processes to generate new ideas
- Developing digital strategy alongside the Head of Digital
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns in order to generate new contacts and nurture contacts into marketing qualified leads
- Leading regular data analysis to gain internal/external insights to influence the digital marketing strategy
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within professional services in a digital position and will preferably have a digital marketing qualification or a project management qualification. You will also have solid experience with marketing autonomation/CRM (Marketo, Salesforce etc..) The Digital Manager will need to be self-sufficient and have a solid understanding on how to complete the above duties effectively.