|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
A well-established international firm with a renowned collaborative culture are seeking a new starter on a 12 mth FTC for a Digital manager role in London.
In this role you will be working within the global communications department with the director of clients development to ensure all digital aspects of the firm such as website, social media etc are working well. This is a great chance to work across all international offices and get to know the teams around the world.
Your priority tasks:
- Develop and maintain the site in line with digital trends
- Maintain and update content including reviewing and writing
- Use and provide analytics to improve engagement; manage dissemination across stakeholders
- Be the central point of contact for all digital enquiries
- Work with stakeholders and team to deliver projects and thought leadership in line with the firm's strategy.
To ensure you would be the right fit for this role the global firm require you to have previous experience in digital communications role, outstanding written and oral skills and strong project management skills. To find out all details in regards to this role please get in touch now to be further updated and receive a full spec.