Digital Content Editor
A firm with a success globally is on the hunt for a Digital Content Executive to start immediately on an FTC of 3 months in the firms Glasgow based office. The firm have a hugely popular brand image and are known for their great work and knowledge in their market. This specific role is to help meet the firm's vision to operate a digital ecosystem for their target users.
Your main duties:
* Facilitating translation where necessary / appropriate
* dentification and escalation of site/CMS issues
* Ensuring content is actively managed to ensure its timeliness and relevance, liaising with colleagues where appropriate for updates or deleting/archiving if necessary
* Support the firm's PR team in maintaining the firm's presence across agreed social media channels
This is an excellent chance for someone looking to take that next step into the digital world or if you are looking for a change of work or just want to experience different career steps that will have a huge impact in your future then get in touch and we can progress to the next stages, all you need is:
* Around 2 years experience in digital publishing
* Content management system experience
* Good IT skills, such as Microsoft packages.