Digital Communications Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£28000 - £34000 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Maintaining and optimising the corporate website and microsites. Including adding and updating content and identifying and implementing site enhancements
- Project managing new website development projects such as new sector templates
- Creating new and engaging landing pages and sections on the website, continually working to optimise existing content, increasing visits and presence
- Acting as a super user for the firm's CMS
- Working alongside the Communications team and BD Managers to curate relevant content for social media campaigns
- Building and setting up email marketing campaigns where necessary, advising on best practice and strategy
The successful candidate must have strong experience of digital marketing and specifically website management. You must also have experience of working with Google Analytics, the main social media channels and Photoshop software. If you have strong project management skills, you are an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, and have a high level of copywriting and editorial skills, then you could be suitable for this exciting position!
Please apply if you would like to find out more or be considered for the role!