|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000 per annum|
Initially this will be a 9 month contract but does have opportunity to turn permanent should the placement go well.
This role sits within the Business Development Team consisting of over 10 people who play key roles in developing and delivering the firms strategy.
- Delivery of consistent and effective designs across a variety of marketing materials and media including brochures, flyers, info-graphics, website graphics, adverts, invitations, emails, video.
- Provide design support primarily for UK office
- Maintain the integrity of the brand and visual guidelines and contribute to its progression both in print and media
- Use a content management system to edit and add content to the website
- Assist with maintaining and developing the external website structure, design and overall usability
- Assist with video output and provide creative input and ideas.
- Provide support for management of external printing of design projects
- Professional Services experience
- Passionate about Design and Marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign/Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop - essential
- Working knowledge of website structure/functionality and basic HTML - essential
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Please apply if you feel you have the correct experience.