Debt Advisory Senior Associate
|Location:||City of London, London|
A leading Corporate Finance house are in need of a Senior Associate to bolster their Debt Advisory team in London. This team are one of the market leaders within the Debt Advisory space as they offer specialised assistance throughout every stage of the deal.
You will be exposed to various cross-border mid-market and large-cap transactions across a variety of sectors.
- Assisting senior management on debt advisory transactions from origination to completion
- Building complex financial models
- Creating strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Working on a range of buy-side, sell-side, refinancing and fundraising deals
- Liaising with the M&A and Private Equity team when required
In order for you to be suitable for this role you will need to be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent. It will be preferred if you have had exposure to a Corporate Finance role, although a background in Restructuring may be considered. Furthermore, it will be important for you to have had experience in building, creating or reviewing complex financial models. Finally, any debt advisory experience will be beneficial for this role.
This is genuinely a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is eager to work for a leading Corporate Finance firm in one of their most successful teams.
If you feel like your skillset matches the requirements, then please do reach out for more information.