|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
Ambition are delighted to be working with a highly respected privately-owned London based accountancy firm who are currently seeking a new CRM Manager to join their growing London Marketing team.
This role will be supporting and managing the embedding of a newly implemented Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System (Salesfore). The individual will be responsible for the overall CRM strategy, management and optimisation across the firm. This role will be diverse, challenging and rewarding.
- Continue developing the platform
- Ensuring the firm has solid processes in place for GDPR compliance
- Designing training programmes for colleagues and stakeholders within the business
- Working with Marketing Managers to support key initiatives and targeting projects, it will be your technical expertise that will keep the new CRM working efficiently adding value to the business.
- Acting as one of the key points of contact for the CRM system across the firm, driving best practice behaviours.
- Producing and managing exception reports
- Monitoring use and development of the system
- Building reports and dashboards as required
- Monitoring new client set up and ensuring clients and activities are entered appropriately on the CRM system to allow tracking
- Licencing: creation and deletion of user accounts, submitting business case for new licencing requirements
- Further developing the compliance and client take on process within Salesforce
- Experience of implementations and upgrades of Salesforce or equivalent, plus marketing automation if possible
- Experience of professional services
- Certified Salesforce administrator qualification desirable
- 3 years' experience of working with CRM
If you feel this role is of interest please apply below or email email@example.com