A top 100 UK Law firm are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their accounts team.
As the Credit Controller your main will responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Producing client statements
- Issuing small claims through money claim online
- Negotiating payment plans in conjunction with Partners
- Allocating daily payments into office accounts
- Sitting down with monthly partners to discuss aged fees
- Managing the aged debt of your own assigned departments
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 - 5 years' experience minimum in legal credit control
- The confidence to sit down with partners and fee earners
- Be able to work proactively and efficiently
- Knowledge of Solicitor Accounts Rules
- Knowledge of Aderant or Elite would be an advantage
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now!