Credit Controller - 13 month FTC
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
The Role Credit Controller - 13 month FTC Maternity Cover
The Firm: International law firm, large real estate team, based in London, City.
The Role: Sitting on the floor with the real estate team with Revenue Controllers for that department, focusing on cash collections working closely with the revenue team, partners and clients directly.
- Day to day responsibility for cash collection for a designated department and or client(s)
- Working with the Revenue Manager to reduce debtor days
- Regular meetings with the Revenue Controller & Supervisor to discuss the current position of debts
- Credit control letters and statements to clients in line with agreed cycle
- To update ARCS with notes from client correspondence and Revenue Controller meetings
- Liaise with the Revenue Controller and practice groups to resolve issues/queries preventing settlement of debt
- Liaise with cashiers on allocation of unapplied or unidentified monies as required
- Produce regular reports on debt to identify issues for escalation
Previous experience of Credit Controller is essential, ideally within a law firm, however wider professional services might be considered. You will be working in their busiest department, Real Estate, so they are looking for someone pro-active, ambitious and hardworking who is going to use their own initiative to build relationships internally and extremely. A strong and confident communication style will be needed.