Creative Content Executive - Nottingham
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
Creative Content Executive - Webinar and Video Production
Law Firm based in Nottingham
The successful candidate will have a creative imagination and fantastic organizational skills, with experience of coordinating video shoots and/or webinars. An understanding of or practical competency in video shooting and editing would be a considerable advantage.
- Co-ordinating the delivery of up to 30 webinars and 50 videos per year
- Delivering engaging invitations and social media campaigns to ensure webinars are well attended
- Creating short videos in Wibbitz and working with Social Media Senior Executive to ensure they are effectively contributing to social media strategy
- Delivers constructive feedback to contributors and agencies on their performance and recommend improvements for future projects
- Contributing script and storyboarding ideas
- Interviewing contributors and directing them during video shoots
- Shooting and editing video and photography when necessary
Essential Technical skills
- Experience producing either videos or webinars
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Apps, specifically PowerPoint and Word
- Experience using GoToWebinar, Vuture, Office 365, Monday.com, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Wibbitz, uploading videos to YouTube (desired)
- A genuine interest in video content, Creative flair and imagination
- Excellent understanding of engagement metrics and the imagination to identify opportunities and innovations to improve our performance
- A keen eye for detail and a strong understanding of different forms and styles of videos
- An interest in emerging technologies and innovative approaches to visual storytelling.
- Confident, approachable and outgoing personality, able to communicate enthusiastically with both teammates and senior colleagues.