Corporate Tax Senior/Semi-Senior
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
A Top 50 UK practice in central London are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior/Semi-Senior.
Tax is a really attractive area currently, and this firm would be a fantastic place to continue your career. It's a growing team, with full CTA study support on offer, and a detailed and comprehensive development plan.
Plus, there's a hundred and one little things that make this a great place to work. Sports teams, frequent social events, access to partners, and very fancy looking Christmas parties. Oh, and there is free fruit.
- Preparing corporation tax returns for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Completing the computations and supporting schedules as required.
- The role will be a mixture of compliance and advisory work.
- Liaising closely with both clients and managers.
- ATT Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in tax in a UK practice
If interested, please apply today!