Corporate Tax Senior
Job Title: Corporate Tax Senior
Package: Up to £35 000 + Benefits
A longstanding client of Ambition is seeking a Corporate Tax Senior to join their tax team in the tranquil setting of North Yorkshire. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a solid corporate tax compliance background to join a distinguished firm that offers ongoing training.
You will be reporting directly to senior management while managing an existing portfolio of predominately owner-managed business clients.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Reviewing tax returns and computations, while leading tax advisory projects.
- Proactively manage clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Providing the necessary corporate and deferred tax disclosure for inclusion into statutory accounts.
- Conduct tax planning work including property planning, capital allowances, and transfer pricing.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- Technically experienced in UK Corporate tax issues.
- Preferably ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
If this could be of interest to you, please reach out!