Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
We are working on a new role looking for their next Corporate Social Responsibility Manager to join their existing team in London. The role will play a vital part in driving the firms CSR programme across the firm as such we are looking for someone who has prior exposure to operating in this area.
Your main duties will include:
- To develop and deliver a firm-wide CSR programme which is aligned to the wider business strategy
- Act as a key contact internally and externally for all CSR activity
- Launch, manage and evaluate key CSR initiatives working closely with relevant partners and agencies
- Work with colleagues to devise a communications programme to increase employee engagement and volunteering
- Provide information and prepare relevant paragraphs for inclusion in business pitches and marketing materials
- Identify CSR awards and draft submissions in order to promote the firm's charitable and community initiatives
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for CSR and would like their next career move to focus in this area.
If this opportunity sounds like it could be worth a discussion please do reach out to Ben Curle directly or click apply.