Corporate Simplification Manager - Big 4
Ambition are excited to be working with one of the "Big 4" who are adding a Manager to their Corporate Simplification team in Central London due to increased work flow.
The work focuses around primarily solvent work, handling formal processes and restructurings in various scenarios including complex structures and cross-border. The advisory side includes liaising with financial institutions and other firms around strategies for mitigating risk and transfer of business.
As a Corporate Simplification Manager, you will be managing the restructuring projects, reporting to the Senior Manager / Partner and leading a team on projects. Time will also be spent building and strengthening relationships internally and externally to ensure client work delivery is of the best quality.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Leading on Restructuring projects
- Taking part in Business Development initiatives; building a network of contacts
- Managing teams - conducting performance reviews, supervising and mentoring staff
- Liaising with various stakeholder groups on cases
- Articulating financial aspects of engagements, handling staffing, fees and any issues to senior staff
This is an all-encompassing role and suits an insolvency / restructuring professional who has good experience handling large, complex cases, ideally with a track record in solvent restructuring. You need to be a qualified accountant. You don't need to have specifically have been working in a Solvent Restructuring role.
The Company culture focuses on personal development and ensuring that staff feel valued. With this, there is the opportunity to progress and grow as a professional.
If you are interested, please apply below.