Corporate Restructuring Manager - Cayman Islands
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
We are excited to offer you the opportunity to join a multinational financial advisory firm as a corporate restructuring and recovery manager in their Cayman Islands office. This firm offers advisory services, restructuring, liquidations, asset tracing and recovery along with other related services to companies, trusts and partnerships.
Your role would be management of the restructuring business team and would include:
- Direct management of multiple client portfolios and project teams.
- Travel overseas for client meetings / events.
- Preparation of financial analysis and budgets to report to management.
- Assisting with business development and mentoring junior employees.
- Meeting frequent deadlines and have a willingness to work overtime when required.
This role would suit an experienced restructuring professional who is looking to continue their career in the Caribbean. If you are looking for a different cultural experience along with scope to progress, this would be a fantastic opportunity.
Requirements for the role:
- CA/ ACCA/CPA Qualification is essential.
- At least 5 years' of advisory, insolvency and restructuring experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Cayman Islands corporate recovery and liquidation procedures and cross border work is preferred.