Corporate Finance Manager
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + additional benefits and bonus|
Ambition are working with an excellent business, seeking a corporate finance manager in Reading.
If you're an experienced corporate finance manager looking to work with a client base covering the Thames Valley and London, this is the role for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for several OMB's and assisting with larger businesses looking to buy and sell companies as part of their corporate strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
- preperation of financial documentation for potential acquirers
- constructing financial due dilligence reports
- Supporting the team with commercial investigation into client business
In order to be suitable for this position you will:
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Have a minimum 2 years' experience in corporate finance at advisory level.
- Experienced in corporate deal structuring, dealing with business owners and CF specialists.
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
This is a fantastic opening to progress as a corporate finance manager and join a successful team, particularly for individuals with aspirations to improve their offer to the market.
If this role appeals to you - please reach out!