Corporate Finance Executive - Cambridge
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Finance Executive role with a renowned advisory firm in their Cambridge office.
Your role would be to assist our clients to achieve the best possible outcomes for their business. You would provide thorough technical knowledge and solutions; in order to direct their business regarding risk and maximising future growth.
The role would include:
- Advising shareholders on strategy and M&A.
- Use technical knowledge to simplify concepts in order to be a reference for colleagues and clients seeking advice.
- Play an active role in the bid process.
- Building and reviewing complex financial models.
- Providing support to directors on buy-side and sell side M&A transactions.
Requirements for the role:
- ACA/ACCA/CA Qualification is essential.
- Experience in managing junior members of a team.
- An understanding of the key aspects of deal completion, including acquisitions and sale mandates.
This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your corporate finance career, if this sounds interesting to you please reach out for a confidential discussion.