Content Marketing Manager - 3 month FTC
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
Ambition are keen to speak to Content Marketing Specialist who are looking to operate on a Part-Time (3 days) basis on an FTC throughout Q4!
The role will be sitting within the marketing team of a prestigious Global Management Consultancy focusing on Content Marketing: Social Media, Blogs, Strategy Content etc for the Senior leaders of the business.
You will be acting as the Content Marketing lead, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the PR & Digital lead and Events lead.
- Plan and execute value-add content within the FS and Digital space;
- Demonstrating exemplary writing, editori and research skills to produce content that increases brand awareness;
- Bringing forward strong B2B content marketing skills with the editorial side to adapt to the appropriate audience;
- Working closely with designated Partners to support and develp their ideas to deliver maximum impact to their market;
- Working with the wider UK marketing team on content that supports events, PR and direct marketing activities.
This role would suit a Marketing specialist who would be happy to specialise in Content Marketing for a short period of time or an individual who would be keen to work on a part-time basis. This position would also be ideal for someone who previously worked as a Journalist within Financial Services or Professional Services.
If you're a Content Marketing specialist, then we'd love to hear from you!