Content & Communications Manager
A leading management consultancy with presence across Europe, the Middle East, and North America is looking for a Content and Communications Manager to join the Marketing and Business Development team in London.
You will be responsible for the creation of highly valuable content and working closely with senior leadership of the business in order to develop and implement a content and communications strategy globally. The role reports into the Director of Marketing & Business Development and has line management responsibility of a junior member of the team.
- Responsible for driving content marketing agenda and writing, editing, and curating all content
- Working closely with BD and Marketing leaders in order to develop a content strategy
- Creating strong working relationships with senior stakeholders and act as an internal thought partner to the business
- Managing a junior member of the team and be responsible for their progress and personal development
- Developing creative ideas for lead generating campaigns
- Taking charge of the thought leadership magazine
- Building relationships with key stakeholders outside of the business including media and networking organisations
- Working with the internal comms group to implement an internal comms strategy
- Content/comms background within a Professional Services environment
- Ability to project manage multiple projects at once
- Worked in a role which has required you to create content strategy
- Strong copywriting skills
- Solid understanding of content marketing (SEO etc..)
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
- Excellent networking and relationships skills
Please apply below to be considered.