communications executive FTC
A brand new opportunity for a Communications Executive has opened up in a successful international firm and are looking for immediate starters. This role is on a FTC of 6 months and based in the London office with a competitive salary and great benefits. This is a great opportunity to gain some experience and responsibilities if your looking for that next step In career.
Your main duties:
- Assist in the drafting, and editing, of content for use across all of our external communications channels.
- Support other offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia as agreed (with local support for local language press)
- Develop and maintain good relationships with external agencies and colleagues in the marketing and communications team in New York
- Monitor media mentions and plan improvements. Keep partners and lawyers informed of media coverage.
- Ensure client communications are co-coordinated with media communications, and client implications are considered.
If you want to find out the salary package and more exciting responsibilities and you have around 2 years' experience in some kind of media/communications role and experience with producing media or content plans then contact me for a discussion.