|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
An international law firm are looking for a Communications Executive to join the team. This role is working within the comms team and reporting into the Head Of Communications Executive. As the Communication Exec you will hold responsibility for internal and external comms and a lot of PR activities as well as supporting the Head of and two managers. This is a new role due to the volume of work within in the team increasing.
- You will be involved drafting press releases in relation to UK firm news
- creating internal alerts
- alert the comms team to any award submission deadlines
- work with relevant BD teams to arrange awards tables and tickets
- Monitoring the press office
- Sharing links on social media
You will need to be an experienced marketing, PR or Comms Assistant or Exec looking for the opportunity to join an internal law firm and have a varied comms role. The Exec will ideally have 1-2 years' experience within a PR role or journalist experience - this experince must be either working within professional services or writing about professional services.
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP!