An international law firm are looking to hire their next communications Executive to join the team! The team is comprised of a team of 6 and the role is working closely with the Head of Communications.
The Communications Executive will:
- Support with data gathering and filling out annual legal services
- Monitor relevant press releases and keep records up to date
- Alert the Communications Team to any award submission deadlines and coordinate the submission process
- Draft press releases in relation to UK firm news
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with the press
The ideal candidate will have a basic grasp of the UK and global media environments as well as the legal sector and related PR opportunities. They will also have good writing and editing skills and a degree.
Please apply below if you would like to find out more!