|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
An international law firm is looking for an experienced Credit Controller who has worked in a legal environment to join their Finance team. Your main responsibility will be the collection of outstanding bills and the provision of debtor statistics to the partnership.
- Production and distribution of standard collections chaser emails accordance with the firm's standard collections policy and any client specific dispensations
- Carry out first stage telephone chasers to client AP departments in accordance with the firm's standard collections policy and any client specific dispensations
- Update 3E with results of telephone chasers
- Production of monthly client collections statements
- Communication with finance staff, fee earners, Partners and Senior Management globally
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and others at work. Works effectively as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic, works well under pressure, adapts to change and is willing to improve.
- Demonstrates an interest and understanding of the area in which they are working, uses initiative and applies sound judgement and identifies opportunities for improvement in working practices.
- 1 to 2 years Collections experience in a legal environment with knowledge of Elite 3E would be advantageous
If you think you have the above experience and would like a new challenge please apply with your updated CV!