Client Services Manager - Advisory
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A specialist advisory firm in London are looking to grow and expand their Client Services team with the appointment of an experienced Client Services Manager!
The firm specialise in Corporate Recovery and Insolvency, offering strategic advice and exit-routes to provide best possible solutions to financially distressed situations.
Due to growth and ambitions to expand, they require an experienced Client Services Manager (ideally from Financial Services; Banking, Insurance etc) to assist the Partners with managing a team of Client Services Specialists, liaising with potential clients in regards to marketing their services externally.
- Managing a small team of client services specialists, supporting with their day-to-day and performance improvement;
- Look after the sales progression of the services/products accordingly, reporting to the Partners;
- Implementing new methods of strategic management to the business where necessary;
- Analysing sales reports and targets;
- Demonstrating expert knowledge of the products/services provided by the firm;
- Identifying potential opportunities of business development and executing where applicable.
Ideally you will have thorough management experience and evidence of this from your previous employment within Financial Services (or similar). You will be expected to have a strong track record of selling and marketing financial products/services to clients as well as being up to date with modern practices such as GDPR.
Prior knowledge or experience within Corporate Recovery is not essential, but would be advantageous. Training will be provided for individuals who come from an alternative background.
If you're an experienced manager within Client Services from a Banking, Insurance or Financial Services environment, then we'd love to hear from you!