Client Services Assistant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
£25,000 and Competitive Benefits
Top London Law Firm
Do you have reception experience and are looking the take the next step in your career?
A new exciting Client Services Receptionist opportunity has just come in! The position will allow you to build your career with a fantastic law firm based in the heart of London city!
Client Services Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Answer telephone calls and take detailed messages
- Efficiently manage switchboard
- Assist with planning and setting up events along with the marketing team
- Book and manage internal meeting room booking
- Prepare all meetings rooms and organise IT equipment/AV requirements to be set up
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Issue and log temporary passes/keys for visitors and forms for new starters
- Maintain stationery stock and other resources
Client Services Receptionist Skills and Attributions:
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a law firm
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload seamlessly
Get in touch to hear more!