Client Relationship Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
A leading global law firm is looking for a Client Relationship Executive to join the team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is ready for a step up and the next challenge in their career. The Client Relationship Executive will sit in the Client Relationship Management Team and will work with their manager and the Global Relationship Partners to help manage three to four of the firm's key strategic banking clients. They will also assist with firm-wide initiatives, activities, campaigns and projects.
The client Relationship Executives main responsibilities will include:
- Producing client facing materials, including client relationship statements/reports, major proposals/panel pitches, client presentations and monthly/quarterly value-add reports
- Preparing and attending regular internal meetings with Global Relationship Manager, Global Relationship Partners and other core team members to agree to client targeting plans, monitor progress against objectives, identify opportunities and monitor financials
- Produce client-related research and analysis
- Support pitch and matter review exercises, where appropriate, to ensure regular feedback is sought from the client
- Organise and run client specific events, entertainment and client training
- Prepare financial reports and analysis for the global client teams, as well as client-facing financial reports, working closely with the Finance, Risk and Compliance teams
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to undertake the next challenge in their career and gain more responsibility within the firm. If you think this is the challenge for you, then please apply today!