Client relationship Advisor - 12 month FTC
A much sought client focused role has arisen in this dynamic client relationship team within a leading global law firm. This is an exciting new FTC of 12 months in one of the most popular and successful law firms in the world with the best brand image on an international scale. This Client development adviser role will involve managing key client relationships and running key projects in relation to these with their impressive portfolio of high profile clients across a number of industries. The client relationship team is part of the wider BD&M team and provides a great next step up on the career path in becoming a manager in this space.
Client development responsibilities:
- Acts as the key point of contact for those involved in the client relationship on day-to-day queries.
- Works with the CRP(s) and the Client Team to develop and deliver a client plan to expand the relationship
- Ensures that relationship meetings with our key contacts across the client's business and legal teams happen frequently.
- Consults on formal and informal pitch opportunities for their allocated client(s), including preparing teams for presentations and ensuring pitch documents reflect key relationship messages.
- Gathers regular, independent feedback from the client, via formal and informal relationship reviews, post matter reviews and significant pitch debriefs.
If you have previous experience in a client development role and have a degree in a relevant subject or equivalent then contact me for a discussion in more detail on this role and the benefits you receive.