Client Programme Senior Advisor
A leading global law firm are seeking a Client Programme Senior Advisor to join their Marketing and Business Development team on a permanent basis. The team have a wide remit which covers, Practice, Pitches, Campaigns and Corporate Communications among others, all of which the role will have some interaction with.
The role is a key part in the role is manging the firms approach to client development which includes the client program, which is used to increase profitability across the whole of their client base.
The successful Client Programme Senior Advisor will be involved in:
- Management of the global client program making sure the progress and performance is measured
- Developing and implementing the training initiatives
- Working collaboratively with other teams on the firm's value added services which include secondments and client training
- Encouraging the best use of the firms CRM database and seeing where it can aid client development
- Managing the client accounts at global level
The background of the ideal candidate would have:
- Professional services background
- Client relationship experience
- The ability to think strategically and commercially
- Strong written and verbal communication
If you would like to learn more then apply now!