Client Development Executive
**Client Development Executive**
A highly successful, global law firm are seeking a Client Development Assistant/Executive to join their one of their leading Insurance Practice team in Manchester. You will be assigned to one of their leading Insurance sectors working closely with Partners and lawyers dealing with all aspects of marketing and business development.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with pitch and tender documents for lawyers
- Working with the wider BD Team to support on client development planning
- Working with the wider marketing team on the production of client marketing collateral
- Preparing client strategy reports
- Working on sector and practice group marketing plans
- Coordinating the activities aimed to support the sector group plans
The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial awareness, of which they can demonstrate in their role, along with outstanding communication skills. Ideally, you will have a degree or CIM Professional Certificate in marketing, however this is not a necessity.
If you would like to join a firm that prides themselves on having a diverse and inclusive culture, please apply today for further information.