Client development executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £36000 per annum|
Client Development Executive - £36,000
One of the world's fastest growing law firms are currently recruiting for a client development executive to work alongside their Client Development Manager to help support and drive the complexities of such a growing firm. With a key focus around client strategies and growth plans this role will see you being involved in all aspects of client support.
Duties will include:
- Conducting necessary client and background research to ensure that proposals are targeted, focused and client-specific.
- Ensuring information such as details of pitches and current work, standard pitch documents and credentials are kept up-to-date on the relevant information systems.
- Working with the Client Development Manager to write compelling directory submissions for the London practice and feeding into the global legal directories.
- Liaising with Partners, Counsel, Associates and Secretaries to gather deal and case information, and maintain and information flow.
- Contributing to the formulation of individual client plans and helping to establishing a formal relationship Partner network
- Co-ordinating client teams and effective cross-practice groups to support client development plans
- Supporting the development of appropriate marketing materials and activities to fulfil client plans
- Assisting with proposal materials and the management of client pitch efforts in respect of the identified client accounts
In this role you will be working very closely with Client Development Manager which will enable you to really develop and hone your skills within a highly professional and fast paced environment.
Previous experience within a BD role within a professional services environment is essential in order to be considered for this role.
Please apply online asap to be considered!