Charity Audit Manager
Audit NfP Supervisor * NfP Audit Assistant Manager * Charity Audit Manager * SORP Audit Supervisor * Charity/Academy/Grant Audit.
I'm currently working with a firm that truly specialises in not for profit and charity audit work who are looking for either an assistant audit manager or audit Manager in their NfP Team. Not only are they are well established and well regarded in this area, because it's their focus the training, progression and development in this area is fantastic, genuinely some of the best at this level.
If you'd like to work in an area of audit that will make you feel like you're genuinely contributing to something important, this is the role for you. A high standard, timely audit will help these charities secure donations and grants going forward. Value adding advice is a real focus of the team because every pound you help a charity save, is a pound that will go on to help people in need.
Large well known firm in central London, meaningful work, and some of the best progression opportunities in UK practice.
Responsibilities: (80% audit/20¬counts)
- Managing a portfolio of not-for-profit sector clients including research, academies and NGO's.
- Working closely with both internal partners and senior client side contacts to manage your portfolio.
- Planning, reviewing and finalising audit work, managing a team of audit seniors and trainees.
- Managing the preparation of statutory accounts, delegating the preparation to seniors and reviewing the finalised work.
- Actively involve yourself in the training and development of more junior team members. Provide technical guidance, mentorship and frequent reviews of overall performance.
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or equivalent.
- Experience leading audit teams
- Minimum of three years of UK audit experience
- Genuine interest in the NfP sector.
- Previous NfP audit experience
- First time passes
- Experience mentoring junior team members
If interested, either apply and/or drop me an email