Central Management Assistant
£26,000 and Competitive Benefits
Well Established London Law Firm
A dynamic Assistant role supporting the Central Management Executive Assistant!
This role will be providing administrative support to the Central Management team, which consists of the CEO, COO, Director of Finance, Director of BD and Director of HR.
A fantastic new role with the scope to grow and develop your skills within a top Law firm!
Central Management Assistant Main Responsibilities:
- Acting as first point of call for any administration enquiries
- Managing busy workload
- Diary management for the EA
- Scheduling appointments and meetings on behalf of the EA and Central Management team
- Booking travel arrangements for external client meetings
- Preparing agendas for meetings and taking minutes
- Booking seminars and training
- Processing expense claims
- Accurately producing documentation
- Managing client calls and recording accurate messages
- Assist with any projects ran by the EA involving BD or Marketing
Central Management Assistant Skills:
- Previous experience of working in professional services
- Ability to manage highly confidential information with discretion
- Fantastic accuracy and efficiency
- Strong knowledge of IT including MS Office
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to proficiently manage a busy workload
- Determination and reliability
If you are looking for a step up then APPLY NOW!