Business / Finance Analyst | Financial Modeller
We are excited to be working with an investment firm on a financial analyst role in their London office. Your role would include involvement with multiple sub-sections of the firm, including real estate, luxury car events and turnaround divisions among others. Within these sub-sections your role would be to:
- Produce reports, models and analysis of the firm's performance; aimed at monitoring cost, to predict changes and suggest improvements to operations.
- Strong focus on financial and business modelling
- Investigate M&A opportunities, debt repayments and structural changes.
- Data analysis of the market, competitors and clients, and to translate these numbers into plain English for use within the business.
- Delivering quarterly and annual presentations and reports for investors in relation to KPIs.
- Creating models for business forecasts, sale and acquisition of real estate and M&A
- Experience in financial modelling, building complex models from scratch.
- BSc/ MSc in Economics or similar
- You must have an entrepreneurial flair and be a self-starter
- Ideally be fluent in either Spanish, Italian or German
If this role sounds interesting feel free to apply