Business Development Specialist - Financial Institutions
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
An elite law firm are seeking a Business Development Specialist to join their Global Financial Institutions Industry Group on a permanent basis. The role is new and needs someone who can manage banking clients as well as some main initiatives in an all rounded role. You will be in a global role where you will be working with experienced client relationship managers in developing their key clients. This would include preparing for client meetings, progressing client plans as well as bringing fresh ideas to do so.
As the successful Specialist you will be involved with:
- Compiling key industry trends and proactively work with partners in a way to encourage opportunity spotting
- Work with the Client Relationship Managers to drive the implementation of client plans
- Supporting and leading on pitches
- Supporting the touch leadership by monitoring industry trends and key topic in order to assist with the distribution of thought leadership
- Maintaining and development of marketing collateral which include brochures, PowerPoint presentations and transaction lists
The background of the ideal candidate would be:
- Two or more years in a marketing or business development role
- Experience working in the Banking sector
- Able to influence and negotiate
- Able to work on their own initiative
If you would like to know more then apply today!