Business Development Manager - US Law firm
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
An ambitious global law firm have a newly created opportunity at BDM level to work across their European business. The role is pivotal to the firms mid-long term growth strategy which has led to an impressive increase in revenue and market share across a variety of sectors.
What the role & firm can offer you;
- The ability to work across a variety of practice groups including; Private equity, TMT, Life sciences & Real Estate.
- The chance to build and implement your own approach to BD and client relationship work, ability to take leadership on European campaigns.
- Joining a firm at stage of tremendous growth, this role will report directly into the BD Director so there should be plenty of scope for this individual to develop at a senior capacity but also to build a team around them.
Experience for you to demonstrate;
- We would like someone to be fairly experience at BD management level, some exposure to the practice areas stated above will be required with private equity taking preference.
- Have worked across international projects, whether this is more of an EMEA based approach or working in conjunction with US offices.
- The ability and desire to lead a team & influence senior stakeholders, in all but name this role effectively operates at Senior BDM level in comparison to others in the market.
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more then please contact Ben directly or click apply