Business Development Manager - Energy
A leading brand in the legal sector are seeking to add a Business Development Manager to join their corporate, Energy division in London. This is a permanent role, focusing on aspects such as relationship building, key client activities, and reputation enhancement.
We are ideally looking for someone with a background in the energy space from a professional services background, given we are looking to prioritise the sector knowledge we are open to considering current managers and individuals who are looking to take the next step in their business development careers.
Aspects of the role will include:
- Developing strong relationships with partners and fee earners
- Preparing and implementing BD plans and working with the corporate associates to develop their personal plans
- Liaising with partners and colleagues on pitches, proposals and capability statements
- Project managing the creation of campaigns and thought leadership
- Effective utilisation and collaboration of key client plans in line with the practice objectives
If you would be interested in discussing further, please contact Ben Curle directly or click apply.