Business Development Manager - Corporate Markets
A renowned accountancy practice in Central London are searching for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team focusing on developing relationships within the large corporate markets.
The firm is a top 10 group with a strong presence globally offering a wide variety of services including Audit, Tax, Advisory, Risk and Consulting.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the end to end process of strategic marketing and business development initiatives within the London and M25 region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as an advisor to Partners and other stakeholders within the group and service lines;
- Identify and source new opportunities within the service line and cross-selling within the group;
- Support with all Business Development follow-up activities;
- Influence win rates for proposals and advising on tenders;
- Contribute to marketing campaigns and monitor the activity to deliver strategic action plans;
- Supporting the wider business acting as a brand ambassador to the group.
Ideally you will have gained experience within a professional services business and have proven developed relationships within the London network.
Line management responsibility is not essential, but advantageous although this role does not have direct reports.
If you're an experienced Business Development Manager within professional services with extensive experience including bid/tenders and marketing, then we'd love to hear from you!