Business Development Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum|
Ambition are thrilled to be working with a botique ivestment management firm who are looking for recruit a new Business Development Manager for there London office.
Some of the key responsibilites for this role are as follows:
- Undertake the targeted number of contacts per month (face to face and calls) within named accounts.
- Utilise networks, relevant corporate finance news, information systems to identify potential contacts.
- Maintain and develop the CRM, ensuring information is updated in a timely manner with regular reviews of grading.
- Plan, arrange, confirm and lead sales meetings, manage own diary.
- Ensure appropriate company individuals attend sales meetings and that they are adequately briefed in advance.
- Keep the wider team up to date with recent and planned meetings and opportunities.
- Undertake background research on individuals and companies prior to meeting with them to identify best means of approach, finding appropriate deal credentials or other proprietary marketing material to help support your approach.
- etters, specifically relevant to the contact.
- Oversee the engagement process, working with the senior delivery team to delivery timely and appropriate proposals and engagement letters.
- Obtain customer satisfaction feedback post project completion.
- Contribute to developing the business development strategy to support the overall business objectives and goals.
If you feel like this is a role that could be of interest to you and you have at least 5 years worth of experience within a similar role then please apply below!